Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The People Need To Know

A Brief Introduction:

Allow myself to introduce... myself (Austin Powers 1997)

I am a humble man.  A blue collar man.  Actually, I'm a hard workin' man.  I wear a steel hardhat, I can ride and rope, hammer and paint, do things with my hands that most men can't (Brooks & Dunn).  Sorry I got stuck on a country song there.

5 things I want you to know before you begin following this blog:
  1. I've begun my political campaign for the year 2024. I'm running for a position as state Senator. My calling card is... "The People Need To Know". What do they need to know you ask? Vote and find out.
  2. I think out loud. So 90% of what I say is not true. But you better damn well believe that other 10% will happen. (If we were in person right now and I said that, I would follow it up with a firm handshake and a wild look in my eye)
  3. This blog was not my idea. Like I said, I'm a simple man, blogs and tricks are for kids. These will be my own egotistical thoughts and I will site everything else for reference.
  4. I'm 6'1", tan, and have a good physique (please refer to #2). Which one is the 10%?
  5. I will keep my entries short, concise, humorous, frequent and full of American ego 
Please continue to read this blog if you are remotely interested in any of the following topics on this small list:
America, String Theory, General and Special Relativity, the cosmos in general, Quantum Mechanics, mathematics, science, KC Chiefs, conspiracy theories, creativity and it's applications, dinosaurs, robots, American culture, The American Millennial Generation, American policy, America in general (I seriously love America, Vote in 2024), Chipotle and Tacqueria el Rodeo, Gatorade, art as a craft and art as an ideology, mountains and how to lead in hostile environments, coffee, Albert Einstein, winning and how to be better than other people, Thanksgiving Day, Big Sodas and their ideology, BBQ, Oak Island, 3 Reasons to Become a Meat-Reducer, LOST, being a visionary in an information saturated world, THE GRID, particle accelerators, black holes, parallel universes (sorry I'm back on the cosmo track), why you should vote for me in 2024, statistics, Travel and Expeditions, women, Networking with the socially awkward and the socially adept, Chiseling your physique, Systems and how to beat them, future coming events, Things you SHOULD teach your children, the future, and finally How, Where, When, and Why YOU WILL CHANGE THE WORLD 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

damn it. my awesome, witty comment got deleted.

but, i am very interested in the topic of "Big Sodas and their ideology. please continue with that topic.

he-was-injured said...

i am anxiously awaiting the next blog...
dont keep the people waiting!