Friday, May 1, 2009

Listen up... so I've been twittering because it allows me to blog in less than 140 characters. that way i can just say the first thing i think of. But i guess i'm not actually thinking about what i say because 90% of the time the things i do say are not thought about before they are said. does that make sense? 

you know what... where do the things i say come from? i mean if i don't think of them before i make my vocal cords and lips produce the sound, then who's words are they? surely not mine or are they? creepy.

but that is not what i wanted to blog about.

2 years ago and many moons, i rode a bicycle from St. Augustine, FL to San Diego, CA... ALONE! And i blogged about it. the ride was great and the blog was a hit... 100 hits per day to be exact. well that blog site expired and now my blog posts are saved on this here computer. so i will be reposting my bike trip blogs... all 50 of them in order so we can all relive the journey. 

so stay tuned

No comments: